Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- – Your username and e-mail address when you subscribe for our updates.
- – Profile information when you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number).
- – User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- – Communications between you and Umbrosys Company. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- – help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- – provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- – provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- – develop and test new products and features
- – monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- – diagnose or fix technology problems
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Umbrosys Сompany without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US